Charles T. Crellin, MD (Starting Sept 2022)
Montana Hip & Knee Center
Montana Hip & Knee Center1739 Spring Creek Lane
Billings, MT 59102
Hip and Knee Reconstruction
Dr. Charles Crellin, MD received his medical degree from The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, after completing his undergrad in Cell Biology and Neuroscience at Montana State University in Bozeman. He then completed his orthopedic residency also at Michigan State University at Spectrum health. Dr. Crellin then completed his Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville TN.
Dr. Crellin is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is affiliated with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Montana Medical Association, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Crellin’s practice focuses on the complete care of:
- Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Revision knee and hip surgery
- Unicompartmental/Partial knee arthroplasty
- Joint Preservation surgery
- Total knee arthroplasty (KA; kinematically aligned and traditional MA; mechanically aligned)
- Advanced total knee guidance (computer navigation(CAS) and custom-designed instrumentation).
Dr. Crellin works with patients that are experiencing the following orthopedic issues:
- Arthritis of the hip
- Arthritis of the knee
- Painful or failed total hip replacements-outside referrals are individually reviewed
- Painful or failed total knee replacements- outside referrals are individually reviewed
Dr. Crellin provides orthopedic care at our Montana Hip and Knee Center in Billings.
Dr. Crellin performs the following procedures:
- Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (UKA)
- Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteotomy
Dr. Crellin loves waterskiing, snowboarding, hiking, fishing and most all other outdoor activities.